Wednesday 10 December 2008

33 days left ...

I just recovered from illness ... I was really sick because of cat's fur and the weather ....., Time past so fast, hopfully that its not so late for me to start today.
Today i finished 2 mock exams of math, now i wont scare about logarithm anymore hehe. And i has done 1 mock exam as well. Mr Chris can you give me a site to download the mock exam and mark scheme ?
I learnt by heart all of the definitions of Unit 1.
This week is a terrible week to me, I lost lots of files and i dont know where is it now, I ll come to lex'house tomorow to borrow him all of his file to copy ...

2 comments:

Mary said...

uh don't get ill anymore! :)
have a nice holiday and don't forget to kick Lex :)

Anastasia said...

i think you can download it here - http://www.ocr.org.uk/pastpapermaterials/pastpapers/index.html