Saturday 13 December 2008

Today i just listened to 1 podcast in Radio Economic. It was a really long podcast with 40mins talk
I kept reading the economic OCR book to make me dont forget and practising english as well. I ll do the Chrismars revision from tomorow after I print it out
Hehe i found that i m really interesting in history, i read a lot of article about my city in the past - Saigon, but now it changed its name into Ho Chi Minh City. I didnt know how beautiful was it...
Ah i found a picture of my school might be taken 50 years ago too, just little bit different compare to now...hehe



I ll go to sleep now, but before it.. hehe .... here is a really famous and lovely song of Vietnamese people ^^

3 comments:

Mr.Lex said...

Great song man!!!...Vietnam forever!!!...

chris sivewright said...

why have you stopped blogging? is your English perfect?

chris sivewright said...

11 pieces of Sociology homework set

4 pieces of Economics

12 pieces of Business Studies

Warnings have been posted.

See http://efbusinesseconomics.blogspot.com/ for homework